Dr. Hosn is a specialist general practitioner who has completed a fellowship in integrative medicine (IM) at one of the world’s leading IM institutions – The Andrew Weil Centre for Integrative Medicine (University of Arizona USA). He is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and a member of the Australasian Integrative Medical Association (AIMA). He is always keen to go beyond symptom control and help patients understand the reasons and treatments for illness and suboptimal health.
- Mental Health
- Child and Adult Chronic Diseases
- Integrative Stress Reduction
- Nutritional Medicine
- Integrative Cancer Support
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bond University
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Fellow of the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona USA
- Diploma of Child Health (DCH) University of Sydney
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), University of Massachusetts
- Auricular Acupuncture Course (Helms Institute USA)
- Focused Psychological Therapies Training (RACGP)
Dr. Hosn completed his Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery at Bond University Queensland in 2013. He gained extensive experience in both rural and metropolitan hospital services across Queensland with particular focus on disciplines such as emergency medicine, psychiatry, paediatrics and obstetrics and gynaecology. He completed his training in general practice in Geelong, Victoria in 2017 and since then has been working actively in several different clinical settings.
Notably, Dr. Hosn has done extensive work within Aboriginal Medical Services across several unique destinations in Australia such as the East Kimberley, Arnhem Land, and Cape York. He has also been involved with several overseas medical aid projects in countries such as India, Sierra Leone and Vanuatu.
Dr. Hosn relocated to the Sunshine Coast in 2021 and is happy to now call it home. Other than medicine he enjoys the outdoors, boxing training, latin dancing and is an avid student and teacher of hatha yoga.